Products and promotions may differ based on your selected region.
Statements and Policies
Nikon Metrology applies rules and regulations at all sites to cover health and safety, labour rights and environmental protection.
Below, find an overview of policies applicable to Nikon Metrology:
- Commerce Quality Statement Feb. 2022
EU commerce quality statement English (PDF)
- Compliance & Code of Conduct 2021
Nikon | Sustainability | Thorough Compliance
- Quality Statement Nikon Metrology EU Commerce 8th of Oct
- Ireland WASTE MANAGEMENT ACT 1996
- Quality and Environmental Policy.
Quality and Environmental Policy.pdf
- Health & Safety policy statement
Health and Safety Policy.pdf
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- REACH Regulation EC 1907/2006
- UK Modern Slavery Act Statement (2022)
Nikon Metrology Modern Slavery Transparency Statement 2022.pdf
- UK Modern Slavery Act Statement (2021)
Nikon Metrology Modern Slavery Transparency Statement 2021.pdf
- UK Modern Slavery Act Statement (2019)
Nikon Metrology Modern Slavery Transparency Statement 2019.pdf
- Tax Strategy
- WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU
If you have any questions or queries regarding the Statements and Policies, please use the form below to contact us.