Products and promotions may differ based on your selected region.
Focusing Modules, Base, Arm and Motorised Controller
L-IM Modular Focusing Unit IM-4
Focusing unit to be installed into the main unit
Modular Focusing Unit IM-4
- Accommodates an epi-illuminator and motorised nosepiece.
- Load capacity: 4kg (10kg with balancer)
- Distance from optical axis to mounting interface: 141mm
- Coarse focusing stroke: 5.2mm/rotation
LV Focusing Modules
Nikon’s broad variety of modular units provides great flexibility in configuring a system best suited to the purpose.
- For incorporation into a system:
LV-IMA IM Module A (motorised)
LV-IM IM Module (manual)
- For incorporation into a microscope:
LV-FMA FM Module A (motorised)
LV-FM FM Module (manual)
- LV-IMA IM Module A and LV-IM IM Module are suitable for incorporation into systems.
The position for the mounting screw holes is selectable from the back or bottom.
- LV-FMA FM Module A and LV-FM FM Module are suitable for incorporation into a microscope.
The position for the mounting screw holes is at the bottom.
- The LV-IMA IM Module A has a vertical stroke of 20mm while the LV-IM IM Module (manual) has a stroke of 30mm.
- The LV-IMA IM Module A can be externally controlled via the LV-ECON E controller.
LV-IMA IM Module A
LV-IM IM Module
LV-FMA FM Module A
LV-FM FM Module
Speak To Us About These Products
If you would like further details on this product or a more in-depth description, our expert team will provide you with additional information and, if required, arrange an on-site visit.
Talk to us in detail about your project and our experts will advise you on the best inspection system to meet your requirements.
Please fill out the form opposite and we will get in touch with you shortly.