Digital transformation means utilizing acquired information to rapidly push forward with manufacturing improvements. Nikon will be featuring the following technologies at WESTEC:
- V12 Profile Projector. Bench-top optical profile projector providing excellent measurement accuracy and image quality.
- DIGIMICRO – This digital length measuring system is a contact-based solution for measuring thickness, depth, and height.
- MM-400 Measuring Microscope. This system measures electronic components, wire-bond wire heights, connector pins, and sockets.
- iNEXIV VMA Series. This video measuring system offers automatic measurement of 3D components, with a large field of view and long working distance.
- SMZ1270i with DS-Fi3. The SMZ1270i stereo microscope offers an extended zoom ratio with the smart zoom USB interface to report the magnification changer position, enabling the imaging software to make automatic measurement calibration adjustments. The DS-Fi3 digital camera offers high-speed data readout, superior color reproduction, and high quantum efficiency.
- APDIS Laser Radar. Nikon’s APDIS system excels at in-line, large-volume automotive and aerospace applications.
- ModelMaker H120 and MCAx S System. This articulated-arm-and-scanner combination accommodates applications requiring contact and non-contact measurement.
- Laser Scanner. Nikon’s laser scanners offer the ideal combination of speed and accuracy, yielding exceptional throughput and quality.