Products and promotions may differ based on your selected region.
Statements and Policies
Nikon Metrology applies rules and regulations at all sites to cover health and safety, labor rights and environmental protection. Below, find an overview of policies applicable to Nikon Metrology:
- Commerce Quality Statement Feb. 2022 EU commerce quality statement English (PDF)
- Compliance & Code of Conduct 2021 Nikon | Sustainability | Thorough Compliance
- Quality Statement Nikon Metrology EU Commerce Oct 8 quality-statement-nikon-metrology-eu-commerce-8-october-2021.pdf
- Ireland WASTE MANAGEMENT ACT 1996 ireland-waste-management-act-1996.pdf
- Quality and Environmental Policy. Quality and Environmental Policy.pdf
- Health & Safety policy statement Health and Safety Policy.pdf
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU POL-008-03-RoHS-Compliance-Statement-2022.pdf
- REACH Regulation EC 1907/2006 POL-007-03-REACH-Compliance-Statement-2022.pdf
- UK Modern Slavery Act Statement (2021) Nikon Metrology Modern Slavery Transparency Statement 2021.pdf
- UK Modern Slavery Act Statement (2019) Nikon Metrology Modern Slavery Transparency Statement 2019.pdf
- Tax Strategy Nikon-Metrology-UK-Limited-Tax-Strategy.pdf
- WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU POL-009-04-WEEE-Compliance-Statement-2022.pdf
If you have any questions or queries regarding the Statements and Policies, please use the form below to contact us.