If you’re looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Metrology.
We develop a wide range of measurement systems for dimensional quality control deployed worldwide in automotive, aerospace, and other manufacturing industries.
Nikon Metrology has 10 offices and production sites in 8 countries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic student for the function of Receptionist based in Leuven – Belgium, for the period voor de periode 25/08/2022– 12/09/2022.
What is your role?
The main goal of the receptionist is to perform the main phone reception for an international company, including, front lobby supervision, mail room coordination and oversight of general office supply activity. Administrative support and general department administrative support as needed.
Key areas of responsibility
- Organizing the reception desk: telephone calls, visitors, incoming and outgoing courier
- Organize mail distribution, internal mailboxes
- Setting up and cleaning up of meeting rooms
- Ordering lunch for employees and visitors
- Making of group hotel and restaurant arrangements
- Support other departments for administrative purposes
- Incoming and outgoing shipments
Learning and development
- Work with the responsible HR manager to establish learning & development requirements within the business and make sure learning & development is being deployed.
General office administration support
- Experience in administration support
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel
- Proficient in Dutch and English is a must
- Languages: French and German
- Strong multi-tasking capability and be receptive to system and process change
- Ensure the information for the monthly Belgian (including some expat payrolls), French and German payroll is prepared to send timely to the payroll provider and all information has been processed by the payroll provider. For Belgium we work with an HR service centre.
- Follow-up of variable pay related paperwork with the business.
- Informing payroll providers of changes
- Assist in ensuring the provision of accurate information to Belgian staff about NM group insurance and assisting in providing guidance for all cases of retirement and associated benefits.
- Ensure paperwork requested by payroll agencies relating to “tijdskrediet” and others is properly completed and returned to payroll agencies (and the employees) in the different countries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to [email protected].