Looking for a career path in the metrology industry focusing on the German automotive sector?
Become part of an ambitious and enthusiastic team focused on delivering next level metrology solutions to the automotive sector. If you enjoy working in a fast pace environment and are looking for an opportunity to continue and grow your career as a “Sales Account Manager” serving the automotive industry, Nikon Metrology is the place for you.
We aim to develop and expand our European team in Germany and are looking for a highly motivated colleague who would like to join our journey and be part of our growing sales team.
Although the main focus of this position is in Germany and we are looking for a German-based native speaker, you will be part of an international team and should thrive working with different cultures, mindsets & backgrounds. English is our team’s daily language and has to be mastered fluently.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Plan, organize, implement and execute sales strategies for assigned automotive customers
- Eager to constantly search for, identify and pursue key sales growth opportunities
- Develop deep relationships leading to strong partnerships and hard sales results
- Precisely diagnose and satisfy your customers’ needs (with the help of other groups, e.g. technical project team, marketing and service colleagues)
- Negotiate competently with the ability to lead detailed commercial discussions
- Expand Nikon brand recognition and value within the automotive industry
- Collaborate with the marketing team to help them develop target campaigns, content and events to further support your account goals
- Participate in industry events such as conferences and trade shows and strongly contribute to their success
- Present confidently and in a convincing manner at industry events as well as on webinars
- High-potential yet always with the feet on the ground (and often up to the ankles in the mud)
- Intellectually strong yet always using this to come to pragmatic & practical solutions
- At least 5 years of experience in key account management selling complex technical solutions to high-end customers
- Experience in metrology industry
- Prove your previous career achievements and results through an action based analysis
- Creative and dynamic approach to your job
- Feel ownership and accountability for your job and deadlines, which can be tight sometimes
- Entrepreneurial spirit and thinking required
- Self-starter and go-getter: driven, hungry and ambitious
- Travel within Germany (as well some international travel) required
- Team player in pan-European team environment
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Confident presenting in front of crowds (live and webinar)
- German native speaker and fluent in English